Saturday 15th June 2024
FRIDAY 14th JUNE 2024
- from 12.00pm to 09.00pm: stands set-up and opening in the “Bardolino Tri-Expo” exhibition area at the Lungolago Cornicello;
- from 06.30pm to 09.00pm: race pack collection at the race office of the Palazzetto dello Sport, Via XX Settembre (next to the transition area) upon the presentation of proper receipt and signature, at the same time, of each entrant on the start list; the technical gadget of the event will be delivered.
SATURDAY 15th JUNE 2024
- from 08.30am to 12.15pm: race pack collection at the race office of the Palazzetto dello Sport, Via XX Settembre (next to the transition area) upon the presentation of proper receipt and signature, at the same time, of each entrant on the start list;
- from 08.30am: official opening of stands of “Bardolino Tri-Expo” exhibition area until 07.00pm;
- at 10.00am: opening of the Transition Area at the park of Villa Carrara Bottagisio, reserved to all athletes with appropriate wristband contained in the race pack;
- at 12.15pm: closing of the Transition Area and pre- race technical briefing with the Race Referee reserved to all entrants
- at 12.30pm: first wave starting of the swim course reserved to all female athletes at the Lido Cornicello, followed by all the other male waves;
- from 02.30pm: free pasta party for athletes with final cake-cutting ceremony of the traditional 3D big cake on the prize-giving stage of Villa Carrara Bottagisio;
- at 04.00pm: final prize-giving ceremony of the very first men and women, followed by all Age Group categories at the park of Villa Carrara Bottagisio. After that will follow a ceremony for all those male and female, applicant athletes of unofficial, final rankings with paper awards in the prize-giving area.
As soon as they are completed, the final rankings will be distributed, in paper format, at the secretariat of the Palazzetto dello Sport in Via XX Settembre.